Crema Marfil Marble 2 X 2 Mosaic Honed
is marble and marbles are natural stones. Thus no two pieces are exactly alike. Since all natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. Before doing anything, you should unpack and inspect all pieces of marble tiles or mosaics. Because we cannot accept claims for variation in any marble tiles or mosaics after install. Please be aware that Crema Marfil Marble 2 X 2 Mosaic Honed you see in picture has honed finish.
- Please keep in mind not all marbles are suitable for all the conditions. You cannot use some medium and heavy duty stones in areas that experience freeze or thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty marbles may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. Please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements if you will install the marble tiles or mosaics in a vehicular traffic area.
- You must seal all marble tiles and mosaics periodically as a normal maintenance routine if you plan to use it in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- You may use white thin-set or mortar. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- Marble stone tiles and mosaics may have dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.